Conception and Where to begin with WW

Body: 

I have a cystocele and a minor/early uterine prolapse. I'm 28 and my husband and I will be trying to conceive for the first time this year!

I have been doing WW posture for the last few months, but I haven't done any work besides this. Where should I start? What dvd/exercises should I do before conceiving? AND how should that change during pregnancy?

Is there any other advice you would give (or purchases you would recommend) for pre-conception AND during pregnancy?

Excited and SOOO nervous.

(Apologies if I've duplicated- I have read quite a few posts, but nothing was an exact match for what I wanted to ask)

Hi quiet mind,
The only thing I can think of that you shouldn't be doing is the firebreathing when pregnant or on your period, as Christine cautions in her book. Other than that, all Christine's work isn't over the top, but it should be done slowly and gently at first to get your body used to it.
I think that's like when starting anything new where pregnancy is concerned; if your body is used to a certain activity before becoming pregnant, most women can continue with it unless her physician sees in room for caution.

Ok great, thank you- I also am doing the buteyko breathing (for my chronic cough that caused the prolapse) and I've been avoiding fire breathing because it conflicts with that.