Announcing The Whole Woman Works Program

Body: 

Hi All,

There is an exciting new development at Whole Woman!

The conference has inspired me to institutionalize a longer course. I have spoken to a number of women who have asked about such a program.

Traveling all the way to Albuquerque is difficult to justify for only a couple of hours with me.

So I have developed a new program, based on the theme of this year's conference: The Whole Woman® Works program.

This is a three day event, one-on-one, although the client may bring up to two guests to share the experience with.

This program is not for everyone, but for the woman whose commitment to her quality of life demands the intensive training necessary to fast-track her results, and there is no equivalent anywhere in the world.

Participating in the program requires filling out an online application, which I will review for each client to assess the safety and suitability of the program for the applicant.

Participants will receive a comprehensive handout and video of her postural and gait assessment and proper realignment.

I hope you will take a look at the information I have put up on the Whole Woman site. You'll find a new link in the main menu just below the Forum link and above the Blog link.

Or just click here.

If you have any questions about The Whole Woman® Works program, please be sure to reach out to Lanny by phone at +1 505-243-4010 or email, [email protected].

Thanks!

A big thumbs up on this project! Whole Woman is the glass that's never empty. There's always more support coming, more options put before us, no end to the outpouring from this incredible team. And no more excuses for anyone not to manage their prolapse. This is the only way to go. - Surviving