Compounded bio-identical hormones HELP!

Body: 

Hello Ladies.

I have a question about Bio-Compounded Hormones cream!

After many years of Women issues, I had a Full Hysterectomy at the age of 32. I had tried the Estrogen pills that the Dr gave me, however, my body Didn't like it. I waited 3-4 months to see another Dr that did Compounded Hormones. The first few months went great. No more Hot Flashes, Anxiety, hair loss, loss of sleep, etc. Again.... It went good for a few months, then the issues started up again. I then found another Dr. who did Natural Bio-Compounded hormones, it was another few months wait. She did Blood work and a saliva testing my levels were low in Everything. I started a Troche and things were good for a few months, then everything started back up again. We tested my levels again and changes things up and I started a cream. Things were good for a few weeks and things started back up again. So my levels were checked again, we have tried pill form and my stomach couldn't handle it. Then By mistake, I was on straight Progesterone cream from April-July. I talked with my Dr time and time again in that time period about my symptoms, she hadn't noticed I was on straight Progesterone cream from April-July until after some more blood work and my levels were super low still. Now I'm on "80\20 Progesterone with Estriol, Estradiol cream" since July. I'm having a hard time getting use to it. Heart pounding, hot flashes, sadness, low energy, vaginal pain, hair loss, etc.

My question for you ladies is.............. She said, I could try to use a small amount of the cream in vagina. Has any of you have ever used Bio-compound hormones in the vagina?

My Anxiety about that is if I use it in there and it makes things worse. I was using the cream at night and by the morning, I felt very high anxiety and heart pounding. She said, I could try the cream in the Am, but then, what if I have those symptoms at night and then I can't sleep?! I know I need the hormones but the anxiety of using it gives me more anxiety.

I have read that Progesterone and Estrogen shouldn't be mixed together and taken at that same time, due to the women's body doesn't naturally work that why. Is that true?

I also have been going through some stomach issues as well. So I have been off of Dairy, Sugar, and Gluten since May. My diet is Organic, Non GMO and Gluten free.

I just need some HELP to feel somewhat normal again! It's affecting my way of life. I need advice on what to do.... Thanks for taking your time to read my story.

hi b3tty,

i think you have gotten a lack of response because the ladies here are not much enamored with the medical system and its nostrums. we don't recommend hormones as they are increasingly dangerous the older you get. it would seem to me that your body is sending you unambiguous messages about quitting hormones. consider focusing on phytoestrogens as in red clover tea, firing your doctors and taking responsibility for your own health. hysterectomy is unfortunate for many reasons, but there is no going back now. unless you have bona fide cilliac disease, which is very unlikely, i wouldn't worry too much about gluten.

we have a new video course coming out this week, saving the post-hysterectomy woman. you can find more information by clicking here.

i hope this helps.

lanny (christine's DH)