Bidets helpful for rectocele

Body: 

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I've found having a bidet so helpful for cleaning up after stooling with a rectocele. Bidets are basically a small hose with a squirter on the end. They are so easy to install on to a toilet and are great for hosing down dirty cloth diapers too.

I don't get stuck BMs anymore but stooling (can I just say pooping?? :)) is not as clean as it used to be. Instead of wiping over and over with toilet paper, which can cause other problems, it's been so helpful and soothing to wash with water and then just wipe a couple times to make sure I'm clean. Toilet paper on it's own is actually kind of gross if you think about it. I feel very hopeful about managing my rectocele, even though i felt very discouraged a few months ago.

Forum:

Interesting......I was not aware one could purchase bidet attachments for existing toilets. How do you warm the water, or does that cold water just hit you in the butt? Seems like there would be some plumbing and electrical work that would go along with this installation. - Surviving

Yep, they're about $30 on Amazon (can I post a link here?) and they attach to existing toilets with just a little bit of basic plumbing work. It is cold water though.

Sure, go ahead. - Surviving