How Do I Start?

Body: 

Hello,

I'm new to this site! So glad I found it! I was diagnosed with Stage 2-3 Bladder prolapse just last week. My doctor discussed my options. I'm scheduled for a follow-up in April to discuss what I want to do. I do not want surgery. What DVDs should I buy to start?

Hi Bikerider and welcome,
The best place to start is with Saving the Whole Woman book and First Aid for Prolapse DVD. There are also bundles and online courses as well as other DVDs to choose from, so It just depends on how you want to proceed and view your materials.
Take a look in the store and come back with any questions you may have.

Saving the Whole Woman book and First Aid for Prolapse DVD is absolutely a perfect start for you.

Hello Aging gracefully,

Thank you so much for the recommendations! I'm trying my best to deal with this "new normal". Plus I realize this isn't life threatening just an inconvenience! I'm a little disappointed with my doctor, he wouldn't even recommend PT. Said he wouldn't help. I still think it's worth a shot! Thanks again and enjoy the day!

Hi camryn,

So appreciate your time in responding! Definitely sounds like the way to go! I'm excited to get started. My doctor is pushing for surgery, but I consider that a last resort, and I'm not even close to that! As long as I can continue to do all the activities my husband and I enjoy, I don't consider surgery an option! Im so glad I found this site! Thank you again and have a nice day!

Hi Bikeridder55,

The Whole Woman Solution to Urinary Incontinence online course has helped me with my cystocele a lot. It has the Pee On/Pee Off exercise that takes less than 20 minutes and has helped my prolapsed cystocele. It has the added benefit of helping with any incontinence issues. This is a very easy exercise to do and is strengthening me in ways that I would have never thought of to be beneficial for helping my cystocele.

Last summer I went to the doctor and got a pessary due to my cystocele being so uncomfortable. With the Whole Woman posture, breathing and exercise. I am glad to say that I do not use my pessary all the time anymore. I still use it more than not but I think that is more out of fear of becoming miserable during the day - I do a lot of lifting and standing (on my feet more than on my rear everyday).

If you are dedicated to learning and staying in Whole Woman posture you will see tremendous results.

I would caution you about PT - it primarily just offers a kegel-based approach which is indeed worthless and could even aggravate things. - Surviving

Good day ladies, i'm a first time mom all the way from malaysia...6weeks pp and I've been experiencing some discomfort...i dont hv any incontinence or pain but i do hv some scratchy feeling when i pee sometimes...also when i looked in the mirror i sort of noticed my urethra is a bit lower...almost like its covering my vagina opening...will be going for check up soon but i believe ww approach would be beneficial for me as i hv poor posture that makes everything worst...i plan to get the ebook...this may be a silly question but i will get the copy via email right? Because i was hoping to cut cost on shipping :) tq in advance for anyone whose willing to reply to me ♡

Hi kittykat - yes, anything that you order in the on-line version (such as the ebook and any of the streaming videos) will be available to you via a link Lanny will e-mail to you, along with a password to get you in. Enjoy and good luck! So glad you discovered this wonderful work. Sounds like normal pp experience and nothing to be alarmed about. Learning correct posture will benefit you in so many ways for the rest of your life. - Surviving

Its so frustrating how no one i know ever talks about this...so im sort of lost and alone...really hope ww will be a good start for me...