"Diet for the Whole Woman" by Christine Kent

Body: 

I ordered this book recently and have been going through it and figuring out what I need to buy. I FINALLY was able to fix one of Christine's supper menu's tonight. It was a HUGE HIT!!! We have 9 people in our family and everyone liked everything on it and it was simple to make. The whole book was a lot of wonderful information, most of it I have heard before, so it was a nice refresher course for me. I'm anxious to start trying her way of cooking though and if all the foods are as good as what we had tonight, I can't wait to try them! Thanks Christine!

I would encourage those of you who are looking for a good way to eat to buy her book. This will also help support her in the work she is doing. : )

Blessings,

Vicki in Missouri

Thanks, Vicki for your input on the book. I definitely will get it as I'm always looking for new, nutritious tings to cook for the family.

Blessings to you.

PS Where in Missouri are you? I have a dear friend who just moved her family there.

in Joplin. Where is your friend?

Vicki

My friends are in Kissee Mills. Close by? She's a young mom, pg with her 3rd.

Marie

First I am saving up for the cookbook, then I will save up donate money to support this site. This site, the wholewoman book & video are worth their weight in gold so I imagine the cookbook is the same!