Saving the Post-Hysterectomy Woman online video course

Body: 

Hi all,

We have just re-released Christine's Saving the Post-Hysterectomy Woman online video course. We have completely redone the program and we believe it to be the most useful help for the woman who is suffering with the aftermath of hysterectomy surgery, even if the operation was done decades ago and the problems are just now surfacing.

If you or someone you love is dealing with post-hysterectomy problems, I hope you will take a serious look at this course.

To quote Carol Bilek, one of our senior Certified Whole Woman Practitioners and co-leader of Whole Woman Practitioner Training,

I will encourage any post-hysterectomy woman to purchase this program. Of course, any woman considering hysterectomy should view it. This program is educational and gives women the information they need. It is also empathetic, kind, hopeful and infinitely caring. You have included important exercise programs and lifestyle suggestions. Christine, you have “wrapped your arms around these women” and they will appreciate it. Great job!!! Carol Bilek, Sr. Whole Woman Practitioner, West Chester PA

For more information on the whole package, including over US$ 100 worth of bonuses, please visit https://wholewoman.samcart.com/products/ww-post-hysterectomy/

And a two-payment plan is available.

Thanks.

Lanny Goodman (Christine's DH)

Please tell your mothers, sisters, aunts, and friends about this important work!

Christine,
thankyou for all you do to help women trust their bodies to heal and change for better health, armed with eye - opening knowledge that this is possible!
I can now recommend your course as I come across so many women who have had this procedure.
Thankyou both so much,

Aussie Soul Sister.

Please know how very much you are appreciated at WW! Thank you for all your beautiful help over the years. We can't do it alone!