Bench I found, good for posture

Body: 

I've been looking for good seating and found it all wanting. I just saw this at World Market. What do you all think?
https://www.worldmarket.com/product/wood-slat-trapani-deep-bench-with-cu...

Forum:

That is a great-looking piece, though I'm not sure it there are any posture advantages or disadvantages either way. I'd have to try one out. It's deep and it looks a bit angled back so I don't know if it makes a sitting posture any easier. Maybe if you don't sit too far back. Hard to tell. It would be just as easy to slouch on it, as any other couch, I think (once you add pillows as shown in the video). Without the pillows you'd most likely be sitting on the edge, and it's hard to perch on the edge of something that's angled back. - Surviving

Hi wanting a good life,
The important things to look out for when sitting apart from what Surviving has written is that we learn how to sit with the strength of our torso.
Hips need to be level or lower than the hips and not higher.
To me the seat looks a little low to the floor.
I am sitting on a wooden kitchen chair no cushion, with a telephone book under my feet while in posture, with my back nowhere near the back of the chair. The chair is too high for me to have my feet flat on the floor, and be in comfortable WW Posture.
I don't know how helpful the cushion would be to the posture... If i need something on a wooden chair for more comfort I put something like a rug which isn't too thick. Part of the reason for doing this, apart from feeling more in control of my WWposture, is so that I don't spend hours sitting so that I keep myself active or changing what I do more regularly.
I hope this helps,

Aussie Soul Sister