God Bless you Sheda and your thong girdle idea!!!

Body: 

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU Sheda for your posting on 1/8/07 about using a thong girdle for prolapsed problems. YOU GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE!! I was desperately searching the Internet about 6 months ago looking for anything that could help hold in a prolapsed rectum. After I read your posting I prayed that this would be the answer to my problem. I found a soft panty girdle at JC Penny's, and the thong girdle at Macy's, and a package of panty liners. I have to admit I cried tears of joy when I felt the soft, comfortable pressure holding in my prolapse . I had been practically house bound since the prolapse happened but that day I went for a walk, road my bicycle and even danced ecstatically around the house. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Sheda FOR YOUR WONDERFUL IDEA!!
The older sale's woman at Macy's was a bit taken back when she saw the thong girdles I was buying. She asked if they were for my daughter. I told her they were for 'holding in stuff' that wanted to fall out. Her face lit up and she said "what a great idea, I could sure use this for my 'hanging' stuff!" So another woman was inadvertently helped just by my purchase!
Bless you Sheda!!

Forum:

To the ladies reading this post, there are many quick fixes you can find if you read around enough on the forum. Everyone seems to have an idea or two, but don't get too enamored with these as they are just a quick fix, not a long term solution. To some, the whole woman work seems daunting, hard, and expensive, but it really isn't any of those things. Once you have dedicated your life to doing this work, you will start to reap the benefits of the best posture you have ever had.
To nermals mom,
Glad you found something that works for you, but I caution you that this temporary fix won't continue to be perfectly comfortable for the long haul. Check out the whole woman work, because with Christine's methods, you will be lifting those organs away from the vagina into the lower belly where they belong, It is a much more comfortable feeling than shoving something against it. And, it is for a lifetime.

I had to Google "thong girdle" and it looks like a garment that compresses the belly (some say they provide "tummy control"). I would caution this is not what you want with a prolapse. Are you talking about a rectum that is prolapsing out through the anus? I can't imagine any other reason for wanting something riding up into your butt crack, yikes. - Surviving

Hi Everyone,
Heavenly Flower here! I am trying to find this post using Vitamin E for bleeding from the Uterus please help.
I don't remember who it was that posted it, would appreciate it very much for the help.

Here is a list of search results on Vitamin E. As you can see, it is quite long, and not in chronological order, but maybe you will find the post you're looking for.

https://www.wholewoman.com/forum/search/node/Vitamin%20e

You may need to search different spellings (such as "vit E"). - Surviving

Good to hear about the recovery, and you find something that works for you.

Happy you have the solution, though its a short term. Christine' method is contrary to....thong girdle

To our readers,
Bane has not introduced herself to us or shown any indication that she follows whole woman. Please disregard her posts as advice.

Thanks for your imput, but my rectal prolapse happened because of a fissurectomy done 40 years ago where doctor decided to 'relax' the sphincter. All my organs are in the right place but age and gravity have caused rectum to slip out of oversized rectum. Sheda's great idea of using soft panty girdle with thong girdle over along with using panty liners to help buffer pressure. The whole setup allows me to live a real life without my rectum falling out. Hail to Sheda!!

No...the ouch was when my rectum kept falling out of my oversized sphincter (do to dumb surgeon) and rubbing on my panties and bleeding! When I implemented Sheda's soft panty girde/thong girdle with panty liners the ouch was changed to 'thank you sheda!!' The cushion of the panty liners and the soft cotton material of the soft girdles do not cause any discomfort. Also belly isn't compressed as panty girdle is soft, and thong girdle can be folded over to avoid pressing on belly. It works for me!

Thanks nermals mom for the clarification. When you have a condition that is brought about or worsened by surgery, it's always best to explain that up front....for the sake of anyone reading and/or responding, to avoid confusion. - Surviving