mind suggestions

Body: 

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING,
IT IS I, THE CANT READ WELL, SO I USE CAPS LADY...........
I NEED SOME ADVICE. I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING THE WW POSTURE AND DOING THE EXERCISES FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS SINCE I LEARDED OF THAT BUT YESTERDAY I WALKED A LOT AND DID NOT DO IT ALL THE TIME....THIS AM WHEN I GOT OUT OF BED IT (POP)WAS DOWN LOW AGAIN.........SO I DID THE EXERCISES AND AM NOW NERVOUS..........IS THIS FEARFUL THINKING PART OF MY PROBLEM? I AM SCARED. I ALOS GET SO FRUSTRATED BY WOMEN TELLING ME THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THE ROBLEM IS SURGERY.............I WILL NOT DO THAT.
YOUR ADVICE IS SO APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH
AFRAID IN FLORIDA

Hi, I certainly find my prolapse improves when I'm positive. I think it's because I can give my full attention to whole woman work if I'm not living in fear. I was in a very bad place emotionally when I first came to this site and have to work very hard on controlling fear, but I've noticed my prolapse is much better when I'm calm and positive. I have found a technique called EFT particularly helpful in becoming more accepting of my body and losing the fear. I still have moments of doubt and then I often notice a worsening of symptoms. Renewed efforts at posture, exercises and eft soon sort me out. I hope you can find a way to lessen your fears as it truly does make a difference.

Do you mind telling us what EFT is? Always looking for ways to improve my thinking:)

I googled EFT. It is Emotional Freedom Technique. I am assuming it is a meditative practice? Lots of different meditative practices out there to engage in.

Hi,
EFT is not a meditation technique. It is a technique that works on our energy bodies that has a direct response in the physical body. There are two branches of this technique. I follow one developed by Silvia Hartmann. Put simply you rate how you are feeling about an issue on a scale of -10 to plus 10. Then you think of a statement that you want to work on e.g. I can improve my symptoms if proplaose or I release anything that ids stopping me from improving. You then say that statement whilst tapping a series of points on the body . At the end you rate yourself again. It make take several rounds of tapping to achieve a positive score. It's a very powerful technique for changing the way you think. There are several good books by Silvia Hartmann and YouTube videos that demonstrate this technique.

DEAR MUMMYDUCK13
YOU HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH, JUST BY READINF ABOUT EFT AND TAPPING AND MAINLY GIVING A SUGGESTION OF WHAT TO SAY........THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! WE ALL HAVE ISSUES AND FOR ME MY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ARE AT THE FORFRONT.SO FRUSTRATING AS I AM BASICALLY A FUN lol AND HAPPY PERSON BUT THIS POP IS GETTING TO ME........NOW I CAN CONCENTRAT ON HEALING WITH PASSION.........MAY I ASK WHERE YOU LIVE? I AM TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE THAT LIVES IN FLA NEAR ME.......DO YOU HAVE A NAME OF A BOOK BY SILVIA HARTMAN THAT YOU WOULD RECCOMEND
THANK YOU AGAIN

Hi healing with passion,
It is great to know that I have been able to help you. EFT is a great tool. It does take practice but the more you do it the more you feel the benefits. I have been doing it for about a year now and it has made a great difference to my mental state. The best book to start with is Energy EFT by Silvia Hartmann. It is available on Amazon. I live in the UK but I am more than happy for whole woman to give you my email address. If you want any more suggestions of statements to tap just ask. mummyduck13

thank you, I will order that book from amazon. You have no idea how much those suggestions mean to me.

Staying with the positive vibes will likely to help you. Fear and anxiety will only add worries and never yield better results. EFT technique is looking promising to me and hope it will ease things for you

GOOD MONDAY MORNING,
I AM GOING TO TRY THE EFT. I HOPE IT WILL HELP ME IN MANY AREAS OF MY LIFE. QUESTION: WHEN THE PROLAPSE COMES OUT, I PUSH IT UP BUT IT DOES NOT STAY LONG,,,,,,,,,,ANY SUGGESTIONS? WOULD WEARING A PAD HELP? AS YOU MAY NKOW FROM READING MY THOUGHTS, I TEND TO PANIC A LITTLE. I HAVE BEEN SICK WITH SOMETHING MOST ALL MY LIFE AND IT IS FRIGHTENING TO ME.....

QUSETION:WHEN MY UTERUS FALLS OUT I PUSH IT BACK BUT IT COMES OUT AGAIN.........WHAT CAN I DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS? IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN WEAR? SCARY AND IT IS SO FRUSTRATING WHEN WOMEN SAY TO ME THAT THEY TREID EXERCISES AND THEY DO NOT WORK.THE ONLY THINGS IS SURGERY. I TELL THEM I DO NOT WANT THAT AND THEY SAY I WILL BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY.........YOUR THOUGHTS ON BOTH OF MY QUESTIONS WOJULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Hi Healing......We have suggested to you, on other discussion pages, that you look into the Whole Woman work. This is how even a significant uterine prolapse can be successfully managed, but it does take understanding, patience, and effort. Have you looked into it? Please watch this if you haven't already:

https://wholewoman.com/newpages/video/ww101.html

yes, mummyduck13 it might be nice to exchange emails.....how do we do that?

This forum is committed to protect the privacy and anonymity of everyone who posts here, and that would include the right of one member not to feel pressured to share their e-mail address with another. You can use this forum to communicate. I don't believe Lanny wants to get involved in matching people up for private conversations. I think if both parties felt that strongly, they would each have to make their wishes known directly to Lanny in Customer Service. Otherwise I think it's best left alone. - Surviving

This is not a new subject to me and wonderful you have given the information. i have been using this tecnique from advice from my natropath and yes very helpful.
Another book that is good is Tapping into ultimate success by Jack Canfield and Pamela Bruner. Check it out.