5 weeks postpartum , rectocele?

Body: 

I am new to this site and am looking for some advice please, I had my third baby 5 weeks ago after a 10 year gap since my last child , I am now 42. After struggling with constipation the first week after giving birth I noticed what felt like a bulge in my vagina and a general sagging feeling down below . the only way I seemed to be able to pass a bowel motion was by pressing up on the area between my vagina and anus, this has continued to be the case so im taking stool softeners senna and drinking plenty of water to avoid constipation. looking online everything points to a rectocele and im terrified nothing online says much positive about this , is there anything I can do.

Hi gooseberryano and welcome,
You are still early into a two year healing period postpartum, so much of your symptoms should be alleviated with time. But, It is also a good Idea to get started on the whole woman work, because with the right posture you will start to feel so much better. Christine has many products available for the postpartum moms, with loads of helpful hints and daily living to help you along.

Thankyou so much you have made me feel a little better, and thankyou so much for your quick response, stumbling upon your site has been the best thing I don't feel so alone now