sitz baths

Body: 

Each day when I wake, one of the first things I think of is my uterus............the second is food..
all of you help me so much with your suggestions, so I have something I find helpful that I would like to suggest.

I have been taking a soak in my bathtub with Epson salts from the drugstore. (about a cup) nothing added, just plain Epsom salts. they are magnesium and seem to help. magnesium is a good herb. I rub magnesium gel on my shoulders to sleep. I am a nutritionist and that means how the body uses nutrients and other things, not just how we eat, as that is for dieticians.

additionally, I find knowing I am healing is helpful. I use EFT or tapping for that.......
we will all we get relief somehow, someday and talking to each other is so important to me. thank you again.

Yes, Epsom salts are a great way to find that soothing relief from the soreness of prolapse, and the whole body for that matter. I do it all the time, but I also like to add a few drops of lavender oil for that extra calming effect. Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing Epson salts are wonderful natural resource for the skin. I like the idea of adding lavender drops to it.

Thank you ageing gracefully for the suggestion of adding lavender. I love all your comments, so please keep posting in here.

I also add baking soda, as it softens the skin, plus I get the Epson salts with Eucalyptus added. I especially love to soak after yard work. My favorite way to relax. I almost feel like I'm at the spa. Lol