New and how to

Body: 

Hi ladies

I have 2 beautiful babies and my first is 4 my baby is 1. I had an epistiomy with my first ( didnt want it) and was on my back unfortunately when pushing, only 45 min. And my 2nd baby was posterior , both births were pretty hands off.

I noticed my heavy feeling but mainly my cup toppling at 9 months postpartum. I went to pt and she said gr 1,5 cystocele.
I felt really broken. I'd love a 3rd but would also love to continue to be happy running with my 2 kids.

Can it be done? How will i know i'm ready? What does manage mean? Does it mean my bulge retracts for longer periods? Or that it just does not bother me?

Thank you

Forum:

Hi Mamama and welcome,
This work is especially great for our postpartum mothers, because as you are healing which is a two year period of time generally, and you are doing the whole woman work, so your results should be quite successful.
You will find that Christine has many products for the postpartum moms that cover everything you need to know about your changing body, as well as techniques and helpful information for day to day living.
The posture is really the key here, and once you learn that you are well on your way to alleviating the symptoms of prolapse.

:)