WW Posture

Body: 

Hi ladies,

I just wondered if anyone else noticed that Claire Underwood (Robyn Wright/House of Cards) appears to be rocking some pretty intense WW posture?

Forum:

I don't watch it but I'd love to see this; feel free to post a YouTube link if you can find a good one. - Surviving

MamacitaCDN

Hi MamacitaCDN,
You have made great progress with your WW work in a short time, so don't let the following put you off...
I just has a look at the you tube video dedicated to her role ,claire underwood (robyn wright/house of cards) and even though she has a certain presence and is tall, slim and well dressed, unfortunately she doesn't represent Whole Woman Posture at all.
For example, when she does show a lumbar curve, her whole spine from the neck down is in an S shape.
In other scenes her head and neck are held forward,her shoulders are often held forward and her upper back isn't flat, ever.
She does seem to hold herself taller than others, but has the typical traits of modern posture, unfortunately... - she is certainly a lovely looking woman.

All the best,
Aussie Soul Sister

Hi Soul Sister,
Thanks for your feedback. You are obviously very knowledgeable about the posture and I appreciate your comments. I think I perhaps FEEL like I'm walking like the FLOTUS these days and Claire kind of embodies that for me!
All the best to you,
Mamacita

Wish someone would post a good YouTube. I looked at several and it was really hard to tell. - Surviving

Hi Surviving,
Are you one of the 10 people on the planet who don't watch Netflix these days lol?
She is one of the main characters of House of Cards, along with Kevin Spacey. The way she carries herself is quite unique, although I will watch for all the 'glitches' as to WW posture that Soul Sister mentioned.

Yep that's me!! And actually I do watch Netflix, mainly movies and documentaries. It's a conscious effort not to get hooked on a series, ha ha! - Surviving