Relax

Body: 

He lovely mothers

I need some positivity. I'd like to know of the menopausal ladies. Can i trust the process? Is it going to be ok?

Is life still wonderfull with prolaps?

Ipregnant mums. How do you deal with the coming birth trusting it will be ok? Any tips?
I'm only in my early 30's feeling bit emotional. Also caused by breastfeeding.

Thanks

If you are understanding the postural work and applying it to all your activities, you will be fine. Managing prolapse is actually a very effective tool for helping navigate all the physical and emotional challenges we face over time. Life, for me, became more wonderful. Birthing with prolapse should not be an issue. Aim for a gentle birth in a natural position with minimal medical interventions. Prolapse just tends to get out of the way for the process. Post-partum healing should go even better the next time around, now that you know what to do. - Surviving

I just love lifting my kids and carrying them. I had no prolsps after my first and am feeling devastated . Obly happened 8 months pp. I feel it is my fault for lifting heavy stuff

I had

You can still lift and carry your kids. You just have to do it the Whole Woman way. Carrying things close to your body in WW posture is actually good for you and it's one of the best ways to see this process in action! - Surviving

Fortunately i already lifted like that. So i'm lucky.

May have done too much postpartum. Carrying heavy bags too .
I wish i knew about prolaps so i coukd have taken things more easy.

I often.