MEDATATION

Body: 

I WANT TO THANK THOSE OF YOU THAT HAD THE TIME AND ENERGY TO HELP ME WITH YOUR REPLIES TO MY FEARS, IT HELPS ME THROUGH THIS.I WAS THINKING OF HOW MUCH MEDATATION HAS HELPED ME IN THE PAST AND HOW I NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT AGAIN. OUR MIND IS MORE POWERFULL THAN WE THINK. IF WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO FOCUS ON THE FEARS AND WHAT IF'S ( LIKE I WAS DOING) IT GETS US JUST WEAR WE FOCUS........WHEN I MEDATATE NOW,. I USE THE MANTRA '" ALL IS WELL IN MY BODY AND MY PROLAPSE IS MOVING TO A SAFE PLACE" ( I ALSO US THE WW POSTURE ALL THE TIME) ANY THOUGHTS?

Hi healing - Meditation is a great skill which I admit I've never mastered. But I'm great at visualizing myself as the 4-legged animal! I'm glad that meditation is helping you. I've always found it difficult to focus AWAY from my worries and fears, and found that action was often better than thinking. I suppose that a long walk is a form of meditation for me. The combination of physical and emotional benefits can't be beat! - Surviving

Hello Surviving,
You are so much more than you know. Yes, I think walking is a great form of meditation for you( and anyone)
It took me years to actually be able to meditate, and I believe it is not for everyone.....You do so much in here and that is valuable........and worth so much to many of us.......