Whole Woman Summer Sale

Body: 

Hi ladies,

Just a quick note for those of you who are not on our e-mail list that we have having a big sale this week! I know, 4th of July sales are so conventional...who are we to buck the system? LOL. Conventional or not, if you have been thinking about adding to your library, making your first investment in WW materials, or wanting to schedule a consultation with Christine, now is your chance to save 30%! The only exceptions to the sale are the Whole Woman Conference and Christine's Whole Woman Works! intensive program.

To get your savings, at checkout, just enter Big4thSale in the coupon box. For information on using the coupon box both on the WW store and our streaming video site, please visit the WW products and services page and click the blue button down on the left side.

Of course feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] if there is anything I can do to help you with your ordering.

The sale runs until midnight (MDT, GMT -6) on Friday July 7th, so don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Keep up the good work ladies, and as always, thank you for your support!

Lanny (Christine's DH)

A couple more days of this generous promotion. Don't waste it! - Surviving

Do I still have chance?

It lasts until Friday night.