Pee-on-Pee-Off

Body: 

I am still trying to figure out just how to take care of myself here at 24 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy. I rest as much as I can, but with 2 toddlers and a farm to care for, I am still on my feet all the time. I have not been exercising to the point of exhaustion, but try to do a little each day and some pelvic rocks/ jiggles throughout the day to help move things forward.
I am having a really hard time staying in posture because it makes it feel difficult to breath to the point of dizziness sometimes, and I have no idea why this would be. I really focus on relaxed lower belly and pulling the chest up, but it just feels wrong on my breathing. Any tips?
The other thing is, I am having increasing pressure on my pelvic floor and my urethra feels sore alot of the time. No stinging or pain while peeing, like an infection, just muscle soreness related to my prolapse being irritated by the pregnancy. I spend alot of time on hands and knees or elbows and knees to relieve the pressure as a result. I have not had a pregnancy so far with such a bladder urgency as this one. And I still struggle to empty completely. I cannot seem to relax enough in the toileting position or the hands and knees to initiate voiding. I have seen several references to a pee-on-pee-off exercise and cannot find it in the resources anywhere. I wondered if it would be helpful for me or if it falls under yet another "not safe for pregnancy" category.

I realize this isn't your first, but every pregnancy is different, and what you experience sounds pretty normal as you move into the final months. Keep to the posture basics and take it easy on yourself. The breathing issues and the urgency will most likely resolve after delivery. As for pee-on-pee-off, that is in Christine's Urinary Incontinence program. Big sale on, if you want to grab it now. - Surviving

Right after I wrote this, I realized that there is a very good chance I have a UTI. I noticed that the urethral discomfort was not going away with the pressure with I went on all fours or laid on my side. I did not have burning, but a few of my other symptoms lined up. I've never had a UTI, despite multiple pregnancies.
I have been dealing with it for a good week atleast, but I think the fact that I have incorporated homemade kombucha and water kefir into my diet lately may have kept it from getting any worse. Kombucha is very acidic.
So whether this is what it is or not, I can treat myself with some natural safe remedies and get lots of rest and see if it gets better or worsens. Raw apple cider vinegar every hour, 2 cloves of garlic daily, consuming a good amount of vitamin C and some echinacea. We'll see what happens.

Hi Proverbs Mama, try some raw local natural honey into your vagina as well. It will help restore the natural indigenous bacteria that belong there. I would do this twice daily. All the best.

I am trying to find information on fire breathing as I have misplaced my book ....

I learned fire-breathing from the combination of book and FAFP DVD. Suggest you purchase some new materials if you don't have any now. - Surviving