AFFIRMATION

Body: 

HELLO ALL,
I KNOW WE HAVE DISCUSSED BEFORE HOW BEING POSITIVE CAN HELP WITH PROLOPASE BUT IF YOU COULD, WOULD YOU HELP ME AGAIN? MY MOTHER IS DYING A SLOW DEATH IN ANOTHER STATE AND ALTHOUGH MY SISTER IS WITH HER DAILY AND KEEPS ME POSTED, I AM DEPRESSED.......AND NOW MY UTERUS IS BACK DOWN, ALMOST OUT....... IS THERE ANY THING YOU WOULD ADVISE TO HELP ME? LIKE A PATICULAR EXERCISE OR ANYTHING? THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.

Hi Healing - so sorry to hear about your situation. No matter what's going on, you can do the WW posture work, because you are "doing" it all day long as you go throughout your day. Extra jiggling and firebreathing can help. Be sure to relax down on the floor on elbows and knees; you can get a nice stretch and it feels great and this is a good time to meditate and/or pray. Here is a quote from Christine's latest newsletter which I believe is relevant to your situation:

"Amazingly, we can divide our attention. We can be actively engaged in what we are doing, and at the same time watch ourselves doing what we are doing. It is a quirk of the human brain that allows us to do this. Try it. Dividing your attention is a useful exercise."

In other words, whatever else you are doing, or thinking about, it's quite possible (and necessary!) to train your mind and body to a certain level of posture mindfulness. Best wishes to you. - Surviving

Dear Surviving
Again I send you hi praises and gratitude. I will keep using Christine's quote about posture mindfulness when I meditate. it is special to hear replies from other women........You are a special woman.. :)