Whole Food Plant-based lifestyle

Body: 

Hi all, I haven't been on here for a few years and thought I would share something I've been researching that I think is probably the most important thing to consider with any health issue- what we eat!
I am now actually what is known as vegan ( but I prefer whole food plant-based low-fat). After pondering on my life with this knowledge of the importance of diet I am certain that my prolapse is almost entirely my own fault. I had terribly eating habits growing up and thought that passing a difficult bowel movement every 3-4 days was normal. I also had some weird OCD issues about pooping. I look back and realize I had very mild prolapse symptoms even before I had children!
You always hear with any health issue to exercise and eat healthy but I don't think people realize how important this really is. I'd say posture and diet are equal in their roles in healing.
So I have also been researching juice fasting. I guess your body takes a lot of energy to digest food, but when you drink juice ( whole fresh fruits and vegetables put through a juicer, NOT store bought "juice"), you give your digestive system a break while still putting essential nutrients into your body. This allows that energy normally spent on digesting to heal things in your body, say...prolapse perhaps? Basically, you just pee a lot and you give your body a break from pooping. This is not due to constipation but simply because juiced fruits and veggies don't have all that fiber so most of the toxins in your body go to your bladder. This is something I'm going to try when the time is right! Since going 'vegan' I have absolutely no trouble pooping at all and I can feel my prolapse healing, though this still going to be a slow process. I am so excited to discover what juicing could do! I will post again my discoveries when I try it. In the mean time if any of you are interested more in how diet effects the body here are some Netflix documentaries:
What the Health
Fat, Sick and nearly dead ( harsh title, but this is the juicing one)
Food Choices
Cowspiracy

Good luck to all of you!

Forum:

THIS IS IN REPLY TO THE POST ABOUT JUICING AND HOW FOODS HEAL.YES YOU ARE RIGHT, FOODS DO HEAL ........I USED TO JUICE DAILY (UNTIL I LOANED MY JUICER TO SOMEONE) AND FOUND IT HELPFUL. IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO EAT THE RIGHT VEGETALBLES, NUTS, SEEDS, LEGUMES, EGGS, OILS, WATER AND SOME MEAT AND DAIRY. I AM A BOARD=CERTIFIED NUTRITIONIST AND OF COURSE BELIEVE IN THE HEALING POWER OF FOOD. I ALSO KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE, THAT THE WW WORK IS ESSENTIAL TO HEALING ANY PROLAPSE. I AGRRE, " FAT SICK AND NEARLY DEAD" IS A WONDERFUL DOCUMENTARY.