TCM for post hystorectomy and sufferers of rectocele

Body: 

Hi ladies want to share my progress and solutions that is currently helping me. With a bit of research I found a Chinese medicine for rectocele now I can function a bit better I'm on day 2 with this medicine and have started postue changes and I already feel a difference. There is hope. I don't feel depressed any more and I can move about with ease. Now u get my bladder right.

Hi Natty,
The real solution to helping pelvic organ prolapse is a postural change, not a medication. Some medications may change the vaginal walls as in numbing the area or swelling the walls so you are not feeling the prolapse, but it is still there, just masked by something artificial.
I remember that you had a hysterectomy. Have you had a chance to look into Christine's hysterectomy program?

Hi Natty - You have not specified which herb(s) you are taking, so I am speculating that perhaps you are trying to enter into a general discussion of traditional Chinese medicine here. You can use the search feature to look for other discussions on that topic. There are many things that we can do to make ourselves feel better and feel empowered.....physically, mentally, and spiritually. I am glad you have found something that helps you on this journey. Do keep in mind that for the benefit of all our members, especially new, the focus of our forum is the Whole Woman work, which as so many of us have discovered, addresses the true causes and safe effective management of prolapse. - Surviving

I understand completely posture change is one issue I am currently try to resolve as I have extremely bad posture.

Yes that's completely true, I am going to purchase the program next month.