How do i find my old post

Body: 

Hello, i was given some advice on my first post which i wanted to go back too, unfortunately it doesnt seem to be available? Could anyone help me locate it please. My title was 'i wish id found you sooner'. Thankyou in advance.

The easiest way to find your posts is to sign in, then click on your user name or on the "My Account" link under the User Menu at left. Then, click on "Track" and you can see all the discussion threads where you posted.

I think this is the one you are looking for:
http://wholewoman.com/forum/comment/56584#comment-56584

My first post is not there. Thats odd ! I have already reported this as i felt the reply was lacking in empathy. And to finally find a place of support i was quite taken aback by the reaponse. Not aure who replied to it. It was titled 'wish id found you sooner' maybe the women who replied would care to come forward so we can xommunicate this properly. I am not an agressive person whatsoever. I be
Ieve all women especially on hear have a coice and hopefully have a platform to be heard. I do not think deleting my post was in any way useful. I merely pointed out that for aome of us this course is very expensive and i feel it could be more assesible. There ive said it again. Please dont disregardmy journey and painful exceptance with this problem which we all share on here. Your reply was extemely sarcastic and hurtful to me.

I gave you a link up above, directly to your original post. All you have to do is click on it. Nothing was deleted. I am a moderator here, and I am the one who responded to you. I'm sorry my response wasn't helpful. - Surviving

Hi Space,
We on the forum are not going to be able to help you with the financial portion of this website, so you will need to contact customer services with those kinds of questions.
We are here to help with questions about the whole woman work, to help women find the right programs, and to help in maneuvering the website; but ultimately, it is your responsibility to do your own research on here.