Fear for the future

Body: 

I have watched the post hysto content and am practising the posture and exercises. I am a yoga teacher and am bringing this new found awareness of softening my belly. I actually felt quite faint when i watched the post hysto info. The fact that i am so vunerable now can feel very worrying and then i remember that worry and fear are not going to help me and i am far more useful to be positive. My prolapse is back now and it seem the back wall of my vagina has collapse down and so my anus is moved forward also.

If it stays as it is, its manageable if not a bit uncomfortable at times. My fear is and my question would be, how many women are managing their post hysto prolapse and not have surgery. Is it rare or is it doable. I would love to hear from anyone who is at this place right now.

Also i am a cleaner as well and i am noticing that my symtoms are worse after i have worked, im now wondering if i should consider changing my job. I feel that i need to give myself as much chance as possible, i clean 10 hours a week so not much, advice on this would be good also.

Last question, i know that we are taking our attention away from the pelvic floor and changing our mindset about how we view our pelvic i get that and its such a relief to know. My question is. Is there any harm in holding ww posture whilst sitting crosses leg and still lightly squeezing our pelvic floor?

Thankyou in advance for any replies.

Space

Here is one of the many articles that Christine has written on kegels:

https://wholewoman.com/blog/?p=1497

There are more she has written and many other great articles in her blog, just click on the tool bar above.
To find more stories from the women who have had hysterectomies, you can go to the hysterectomy forum, just click on forums to the left in the Navigation box.
Hopefully, some of the ladies that have been experiencing what you have will come on to contribute, but this will at least get you started.