Would like to connect with post hysto women

Body: 

Hi, i would really like to hear from other post hysto women. How you are managing your prolapse? Have you had to make changes in your jobs or lifestyle? If it was a long time ago since your hysto, have things stabilised or got worse? would the belt be of use to a post hysto women?

Im really finding this work extremely helpful but still feel quite alone in this. Would really like to connect with some other women in my position.

Im 50 mum of three, yoga teacher/cleaner/artist. Sometimes i feel really good and when its more prominent it can literally drag me down.

Hi Space - what I would suggest is that you continue to post your experiences. People will respond and support you, whether post-hyst or not. And it will be extremely helpful to other post-hyst members engaged in or considering the WW program. We don't hear from enough of you! So keep posting. - Surviving

I had a hysterectomy 30 years ago and did well until recently when I developed a cystocele. My primary care physician, gynecologist, and urologist had similar suggestions: surgery, pessary, etc. I am a scientific illustrator/writer so much of my work can be done while sitting. However, all of life is not lived in a sitting position; bending over to pick up things that have fallen, gardening, etc. can bring on the famous bulge. So I went online to research alternative ways of dealing with the problem, found this site, and have ordered some of the materials.

Meanwhile, it is encouraging and therapeutic to read about the experiences of women with the same or similar prolapse problem and how they are dealing with it. I share your feeling of being alone and agree that some days it is better but when it is prominent it drags you down.