Save Your Hips online video course launch

Body: 

Actually, it began right here on the Whole Woman Forum.

Christine noticed posts where women proclaimed that not only was their prolapse much better, but their hip pain had gone as well!

Those posts launched Christine on a 15 month odyssey of reading, studying, and research to become expert on the anatomy and physiology of the hip joint, which led to the publication in 2013 of her book and companion DVD, Save Your Hips.

Christine has been monitoring the research literature in orthopedics in recent years, and what she has been seeing is so shocking she felt the book/DVD were no longer adequate.

Since producing video is so much faster that creating a book, she has chosen to replace the Save Your Hips book/DVD with a new online video course by the same name, Save Your Hips.

The course will be released this Friday, September 14th 2017 at a very attractive discount. But the discount will only be available until 6PM (MDT) Friday September 22nd, 2017.

For more information and to order, by 10 AM (MDT, GMT -6) Friday, please visit our streaming video delivery site by clicking on this link. Put it on your calendar. You'll be glad you did!

All the best,

Lanny Goodman (Christine's DH)
Whole Woman

Good luck, Christine and Lanny, with the release of your new video course!
As someone who has suffered from low-back and SI-joint injuries for more than two decades, I have been waiting to get this help!

Dear Christine and Lanny,
Thankyou for all you have done to help women like me who have benefited in ways that we couldn't have imagined at the time.
All the best, and much love,
Aussie Soul Sister

Really looking forward to this continuation of the Saving your Hips materials! Thanks so much Lanny and Christine for all you do!

I am one of those fortunate folks who discovered and adopted WW posture before hip issues entered my life. Now i feel confident that my hips truly have been "saved" for the rest of my life. The original Hips program was truly a breakthrough and I'm excited to see an update coming out. Whole Woman never rests! There is always something new out there waiting to be discovered and exposed. Bravo Christine and Lanny! - Surviving

I do have PT and really bad back and hip pain any suggestion ,I tried exercise but no relief when I sit it hurts so bad what can I do .

This looks soo interesting,all of it and esp the gut bacteria link.. Thank you Christine for your work.