Firebreathing question

Body: 

A question for the more experienced people here: Is there a recommended way to stand up after firebreathing? When I feel my cervix protrude, I do firebreathing and jiggling, and my cervix slips back inside. Then I stand up and my cervix slides out again. So I wonder if I'm doing something wrong (or failing to do something right) as I stand up. I'll appreciate any thoughts or ideas that you have about this -- thanks in advance!

Forum:

You just stand up in strong whole woman posture. It took me quite awhile with my posture work and firebreathing practices to get my cervix to stay in after firebreathing, so you aren't doing anything wrong. Our focus is to keep moving those pelvic organs as far into the lower belly as we can. I have constantly visualized this even as the cervix slips down. Over time it will go in some of the time, and then a lot more of the time. Practice and consistency is what we can do best.
I don't firebreath nearly as much as I used to, but when I have a setback, that is my first tool to use, several time a day along with the jiggling usually does the trick.

Aging Gracefully, thank you. Guidance and focus from someone who has been where I am sure helps. I'll keep at it, making sure I pull all the way up into strong WW posture, and will use visualization too. (It's really worked for me in other situations -- thanks for the reminder!)

When firebreathing how many "ins" and "outs" would you do at any one time?

I actually did it by time when I first started. I would do it for minute first, and then extend the time as I became more comfortable with it. Others may be able to do it for longer, but my limit was about 3 minutes at a time.
Just do what you are comfortable with, because every little bit helps.

but how do you stand up in whole woman posture? I find I can keep the posture while standing and walking but sitting down and standing up I feel like I'm losing it. Are there detailed instructions anywhere?

Hi Typicalme and welcome,
Yes, there are many descriptions in Christine's work. She explains everything prolapse and what to do about it very well. Take a look in the whole woman store, and come back here with any questions about the products and how to navigate it.