new-looking for advice on pregnancy spacing and what book/dvd to get

Body: 

Hi,

I'm looking for advice on what book/dvd to get of the wholewoman series, considering that I have multiple prolapses (rectocele (grade:2+) cystocele (grade:1) and my cervix dropped a little on one side still standing at ~5 cm inside). I'm 28 years old and had 3 pregnancies in 3 years : 2 healthy daughters and a misscariage in between at 14 weeks with d&c to stop bleeding. My youngest is 1 year old now and we're would like to have 3 more Babys. Being completely new to WW I was wondering what book/dvd would be most helpful to me given my age, prolapses and hopefully future pregnancies? Also do you think 6 months of practicing WW before trying to conceive again is enough time to get control over the prolapses?
Did I understand right that during pregnancy our body automatically gets into wholewoman posture?
I discovered my rectocele during my 3rd pregnancy, and had symptoms during pregnancy-(heavy, dragging feeling). What helps with prolapse symptoms during pregnancy?
thank you very much for your time&help!

It can take up to 2 years, sometimes more, for the body to fully heal from birth. This would be the ideal spacing, from a health perspective, but might not always fit into the plans of a couple looking to raise a large family. So just keep it in mind. A baby every year is a lot for your body to deal with. We have no way of knowing what your progress would be in 6 months, but the fact is, the WW work is on-going, you will be in this posture for the rest of your life, so any point along with way will work.....but a couple of years post-partum really cultivating your posture and habits will set the stage for the next babe in so many ways.

Prolapse is felt differently throughout the stages of pregnancy; towards the end it will most likely move out of the way. When you are most symptomatic, just getting down on hands and knees can help. The pregnant body does have the same basic configuration as the non-pregnant body in Whole Woman posture, with the organs held forward. I have heard at least one member say that it is hard to hold posture in late pregnancy. This is hard for me to understand because it seems to me that pregnancy automatically puts you in WW posture. Your lumbar spines curves nicely and you couldn't hold your stomach in if you tried! But I had never heard of WW posture during my own pregnancies (kids now in late 20's) so I cannot speak from experience. Whatever bulges and discomfort I felt both during and after, I just considered to be a normal part of the experience. Your generation is so lucky to have this knowledge during these years!

My favorite recommendations for you would be First Aid for Prolapse, and the 2nd Wheel WW yoga. These will get you going "out of the gate" and you can add the full WWSolution program and perhaps Wisdom for the Childbearing Years as you go. Total immersion works best, which is not easily accomplished with a houseful of little ones. But you are on the right track. Good luck! - Surviving