to much

Body: 

hi ladies,
i asked a couple of daysago about taking to much RRL.i realy hope some one can help .i have been taking RRL since monday and i have been having headaches all the time so much so i was of work with it on thursday.could i be takingto much?
i have RRL tea in the morning thenRRL tablet with my lunch and evening meal.drinking RRL tea through out the day.
i have a stinking cold at the moment so im not sure if itsthe cold or RRL thats giving me thew headache.can some one help,its3.42am and im up again with headache.

thanks

serena

Hi
I don't know if the RRL could be causing your headache or not. Why don't you try cutting back on it and see if that helps. Maybe just drink the tea and skip the supplement for a few days'
Hope you feel better soon'
Regards
Flora

I drink a tea pot made of one rrr teabag every other day or so. It may help my prolapse, not sure, but it makes me feel better somehow. I have never had headaches with it but it is a herb so it might do that.
Michelle.

I take a dropperful of RRL extract in the morning on an empty stomach. If you suspect its causing the headaches, stop for a few days and see what happens.
I hope the headaches subside soon

I am so sorry headaches are a part of your life. I have been reading the book, "Your Body's Many Cries for Water" by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.and wonder if this book would help you. Your library may carry it. Good luck!
mare

Hi

Are you following an advised recommended amount or just as you feel like it ?

in an excellent herbal book i have called "the complete medical herbal" it suggests one cup a day (for pregnancy) and describes it as cooling and astringent in qualitie.

Not helpfull then in a cold type illnesss for sure anyway's..

Best wishes

Anne-helen