pop& career as fitness instructor

Body: 

I always had the dream of becoming a fitness instructor (pilates or yoga) and finally have the opportunity to realize that dream. After having been diagnosed with POP I'm very apprehensive though about exercising since i'm afraid some exercises could make it worse.
Does anybody have any insight for me what is more pelvic floor friendly yoga, pilates, aerobics, dance and how i can identify dangerous exercises that put the pelvic floor at risk?
thank you very much!

Forum:

Hi baby2016 - this isn't your first post, so I am wondering if you have had a chance yet to look into the Whole Woman program? It is not so much what you do, but how you do it. Traditional yoga and pilates were created for the male body, and contain many moves that put the female pelvic organ support system at risk. This is why Christine has developed, among other things, workouts that are prolapse-friendly. The important thing is posture. Keep reading here. As a fitness instructor with prolapse, you need to get yours under control and understand the concepts before you can guide other women along a safe exercise path. - Surviving

Thank g-d at 1 year postpartum and having weaned my baby over 2 months ago my prolapse is mostly asymptomatic. I never had the habit of sucking my stomach in, eat healthy and am very careful about my posture nowadays. Also stopped doing kegels after reading the article on this page- it was very interesting how my body responded at first to that, since I was instructed to do kegels by a PT at 5 months pp and that had stopped my USI. Upon stopping kegels at first the USI came back for about a week and then luckily went away again. Salaries being very low in my corner of the world (Asia) I'm hoping that a discount coupon will come out very soon so that I can purchase all the videos that are recommended for the postpartum woman. Would be really amazing if a new affordable bundle for the postpartum woman came out. (I know the bundles have been discontinued because the book has been taken off the market since it wasn't up to date anymore).