Some advice please ladies

Body: 

Hello ladies. So I'm about 10 months into this Whole woman work (and 21 months pp) and by all accounts my prolapse symptoms are improving massively. I have also gained greater understanding of how my monthly cycle affects my symptoms and with that I have achieved greater acceptance when they do come.

I have however developed some low back pain. I think it's my SI joints (either side of my spine at the base of my back). It's mostly only when I bend. It certainly helps to stretch it out (using the baton in a passive stretch but also child's pose and touching the floor - which I can now almost do with flat hands which is amazing for me!!). I think maybe I have overdone things a bit. I mean I am whole womaning as much as possible- I have chucked myself in head first and apart from lying down in the evening I am pretty dilligent. My lifting techniques maybe aren't always great. Especially when my toddler is not playing ball. But maybe I am just overdoing it a bit and it will take time to adjust? I had aches and pains initially but this feels a bit different. I really really don't want to stop but I am concerned that one issue may have been replaced by another?! Any advice welcomed! Thank you ladies

Forum:

Hi Variable,
Christine shows proper lifting part way down in this thread:

https://www.wholewoman.com/forum/node/3863

Keeping that lumbar curvature in place can go along way in keeping from aggravating a sore back, and make sure to rest and ice it if you need to, or take a nice relaxing bath with Epsom salts.