correct toe spacers

Body: 

I just read a article about correct toe spacers in the WW library and I was so pleased. I believe in this product a cause I have been using them for 3 yrs. I had double bunions removed nearly 40 years ago. I have never worn bad shoes. I do disagree with some foot doctors that don't believe it is genetic. I feel it does have to do with many factors including what we are born with when it comes to genes. My grandmother , mother, myself and already one of my children had them also. Anyway, my bunions came back slowly over the years and I started having ankle issues, and knee issues. I knew my feet were out of alignment and I was not going thru surgery again so I decided to try and stop further damage. I started wearing the correct toes and I will tell you it was painful, it took me at least 6 months of wearing before things got better with my feet and I haven't had any ankle or knee issues since. I notice the difference when I don't wear them and I believe if you are out of alignment at the feet, it only will move up. I was surprised that wearing these will help my female organs also. If you have bunions, give the correct toes a try if you don't want to have surgery. And opt for wide toe box shoes or zero gravity shoes. Your feet will thank you.

Forum:

Yes, Christine has studied and written extensively about foot health.....the relationship between the lumbar curvature and the arches of the feet; why we spend time exercising up on toes to strengthen the arches, enhance lumbar curvature and improve our balance; the benefits of barefoot running the WW way; and the use of toe spacers especially if engaged in any of her jumping exercises. I don't have the Correct Toes but I use those little gel spacers you can buy at the store, or spacer socks. I had what appeared to be the beginnings of bunions a few years ago, but with the right shoe choices and the use of spacers, seem to have nipped that problem in the bud. Thanks for the post. - Surviving