what is this belly toss and or jiggle?? How do you do it?

Forum:

Jiggling was brought to our forum from one of our long term members. You just bend over and jiggle or bounce your organs forward into the lower belly. Followed up by firebreathing, it is one of our best tools.
Belly toss is explained in one of Christine's videos. Can't remember which one, but maybe surviving will.
I don't know which materials you have purchased, but all of them are a great investment into this very important work.

ok, thanks, I bought the first aid for prolapse dvd years ago, but I don't remember the belly toss in it, I'll have to replay it again.

Belly toss is not in the first aid video. It is in one of the newer ones. I'd have to go back and check to see which one.
In the meantime, yes! Go over that first aid for prolapse. It is one of the most comprehensive videos out there with loads of great material to learn from!

Belly toss is found in the WW Solution to Pelvic Organ Prolapse on-line program. - Surviving

Thanks surviving!!!

This is the first time I hear about it

This program has been around since 2014. It was Christine's very first offering for on-line streaming and was sold under the name "Destination Prolapse-Free" for the first year. Follow the Forum and you will learn plenty!! - Surviving