question about the fundamentals video

Body: 

I recently purchased the first aid video, the workout is great- a lot of challenging dance moves, but I was a little disappointed that the lifestyle section didn't answer all my questions- I'm still wondering about whole woman toileting and what the best way is to pick up my Baby from the floor? would be very grateful for any advice & insights.
Is it worth it to purchase the fundamentals video if I have the first aid one already? How long is the video? Does it give more insight into the whole woman posture than the first aid video?
Thanks!

Forum:

The First Aid does cover lifting and toileting. Go back over it as there is a lot of content and you may have missed those parts. The lifting description is described and shown as Christine lifts her own grandchild from a stroller. How she describes lifting in this section should be used for all our lifting needs throughout the day.
The toileting is described, I believe, in the last video before the fairy dancing.
The best way to use this video is to study it, going over it several times, because there is so much to learn and absorb. It's a guide and well worth the time put into the study.

Christine also shows step by step lifting in this thread:

https://www.wholewoman.com/forum/comment/28001#comment-28001

thank you so much for the link about how to lift- that was very helpful! About toileting- is it best to always adapt the ww toileting posture or only when we feel the need to increase pressure? From what i understood from the video it's only necessary when we feel the need to increase pressure, but on the other hand Christine says that modern toilet seats undo our pelvic structure? I'm a little confused...

slightly tipping forward into a half squat also helps with complete emptying of the bladder as well as not putting too much pressure on the seat itself. The traditional sitting on the toilet seat puts pressure on our pelvic organs forcing them into the vagina.
I also found that over time, the half squat was an excellent position to have a bowel movement too. Everything seemed to flow more smoothly without the need to strain.
Seems really strange at first, but your body gets used to this toiling posture, and feels so much better in the long run.