Cystocele

Body: 

Hey everyone,
I'm 23 years old and never had sex lol. Im so worried coz I can see a tilted bulge in my vagina and can feel pressure. I'm suffering with this since 2013. Ive been to so many doctors but they didn't mention anything serious. So I left it untreated. Now after years I did notice something else down there. I felt swelling right next to my clit in labia majors. Idk if lymph nodes are present there or not. Im a little too much worried about it. After noticing this i took handmirror to have a look what's going on. I saw 8 moles. One of them is on my clit which I very small and brown. I noticed moles down there then too. But it feels like theyve increased in numbers. Can't see any discoloration or two colored moles. But they're of different size and shape. Two of them are about a size of pencil eraser in oval shape. Theyre not hurting or oozing. But theyre just there. And I can feel swollen glands in my right labia.majora. I'm so worried :'(

Argh! Basically I'm worried and getting paranoid because I can't stop thinking of vulvar cancer! If anyone have multiple moles on vulva lemme Know too! :( please help!
I just took an appointment from urogynae. What should I do next! Pleas guide and help.

Hi sally - the only thing we can offer here, is maybe some anecdotal observations that anyone reading this post might care to make. We don't give medical advice, we are simply a community of women helping each other to manage pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence and hip pain. That is our area of expertise. Since you have made a doctor appointment, I suggest you keep that appointment and just relax in the meantime, which includes putting away the mirror for awhile. Best of luck and try to keep calm, chances are you are perfectly fine, but i think you do need to hear that from a doctor. - Surviving

Thanks bud! Ik what's this forum is all about but I couldn't find any other forum which is as helpful as this;) I appreciate your kind Words and it really did help a lot! I'm suffering with prolapse and hip pain at the same time :( I though id find someone who's suffering with the same thing as me. Thanks for your reply! *hugs*

Sally, for prolapse and hip pain you have come to the right place. It's the moles that are concerning you and that's a little out of our area. Keep reading, there is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to be found here! - Surviving