Nauli confusion about direction

Body: 

I am working on this exercise and am confused about the counter-clockwise part. Im not so good at working out this direction in my body. It would help if I had an idea of how the rotation movement starts. Is it with a movement of the upper belly muscles to the left to get the counter-clockwise movement?

Forum:

The second version of Nauli mentioned in Christines "Dictionary og Movement" in the First Aid video, where we draw our abdomen in while holding the breath...do we simply move the abdomen in and out or do we draw the abdomen in with a slight upwards movement (up tomards the ribcage) before we release the movement? I feel this in- and- slightly- up movement creates a more circular movement.....is this how it is supposed to feel?

Yes, up on the left. It takes practice to get that circular feel to the movement, so keep working on it. Sounds like you are going in the right direction.

I have have all 3 prolapse. And it's new like a month. I find myself constantly checking it and it makes me crazy. I get nervous to be on my feet long at all because I fear what can happen like make it worse. It feels like it is totally co trolling me mentally and I hate it. Does any one else struggle with this?

When my bulging finally made its way out of my body, it was like WHOA, and yes, you totally have my attention now, body! I also felt paralyzed by fear of how I was moving, was I making it worse and all the horrible feelings of "brokenness" that Christine discusses definitely hit home for me too.

Today is my second day with Whole Woman and I already feel so much more empowered, with specific small steps I can take. I actually started crying today while doing a little of the exercise work in the First Aid course, because I could do them and I had some relief in my symptoms.

I know that the only way to deal with fear is work my way through, so that is what I'm going to do. You can do it too Chicken Soup!

xo

I have always felt that one of the biggest gifts of WW is the ability to get over the fear and move on with our lives. We train ourselves to move in correct posture and then, though we are always mindful, we are not obsessing. Because our bodies are working WITH gravity, being on our feet for long periods can actually be a good thing, once we have corrected our posture. So you have come to the right place! Yuo can start by watching this:

https://wholewoman.com/newpages/video/ww101.html

We have a great community here, so feel free to ask your questions. - Surviving

Thank you

Thank you

What is the first Aide course

So do Kegals make prolapse worse?

Hi Chicken soup,
The First Aid for Prolapse video can be found in the whole woman store in either streaming or DVD. This is really an excellent introduction into this work and will help with many of the questions you have about prolapse and what to do about it.

Christine talks about kegels with many blog posts. Here is just one of them:

https://wholewoman.com/blog/?p=1497