Healed by WW now PT setback :(

Body: 

Hi all! So just a update I prolapsed (2nd degree) Rectocele & Cystocle two weeks after the birth of my 1st son. I started slowly walking & moving in WW posture and worked with WW Sara Morman for a couple months. I’m 11 mouths PP now & up until a couple days ago I felt completely asymptomatic. I have TMJ issues (wear a oral appliance ALF) my new dentist wanted me to see her PT for some neck therapy. All was going great with him until two days ago when against my better judgement I did a couple side planks, glute, & inner thigh exercises laying down. He kept telling me to tuck in at my upper ribs!! Oh well long story short my cystocle popped back down to annoy me later that day :( what should I do? I really liked going to PT for my neck message I just didn’t sign up to do those harmful exercises. What’s the best way now to help pull back up my cystocle? Should I get the posture belt? What’s the best online video to get for exercises? I had first aid for prolapse dvd but it got lost in our lastest move. It’s sad that just a couple wrong moves could send me back in a tailspin, need some encouragement that I’m going to be okay again :(

Hi Mrs. Vegan - Setbacks happen to all of us. No one can truly understand the value of the WW work until she has them. So just learn from your mistakes, get back on the horse and don't be stressed.

Prolapse isn't technically "healed" in the sense that you stop doing the WW work when you are no longer symptomatic. There are no quick fixes here. WW posture and tools will be used for the rest of your life. Perhaps you were getting a bit lax in your efforts. Doing things against your better judgment is a pretty definitive sign that you are taking things a little bit for granted. Other times, setbacks can happen for reasons that aren't so easily pinpointed.

You can replace your DVD with a streaming version. The belt would be very helpful if you need a reminder to stay in posture, but you are the one who needs to remember what to do. Exercises are great but it is your posture all day long that matters.....standing, walking, sitting, relaxing, driving, lifting, toileting......

Keep up the good work. - Surviving

PS: If you have not already mastered WW firebreathing, now is the time to do so, and do a lot of it.

Exactly!! that is so true Surviving60