Noob here

Body: 

Hi, all!
I am very excited to have found this site. I've loved browsing the forums and realizing I am most definitely not alone. A little background on me: I am almost 13 weeks postpartum. After the initial 6-8 weeks I noticed that I could feel the wall of my vagina a little pronounced on the back end. I'm assuming it was my rectocele (but I didn't realize this right away). I just figured I'd keep healing until everything was back to normal...because that's what everyone kept telling me! A couple of weeks ago I found myself a lot backed up. I exclusively breast feed and while I gulp copious amounts of water, I have to remind myself to eat all of the time. When I do eat, I'll admit, it's not always the healthiest stuff. My gyno did insist I buy some colace for these times, but it just didn't help. Against my better judgment I decided to just buckle down and try to evacuate regardless of how tough it was going to be. While wiping I noticed a bulge...I freaked out! I tentatively felt around and just decided to push whatever it was that popped out back in. It seemed everything was not going back to (prebaby) normal. I've been researching and researching. I've joined several Facebook groups all of which mention Whole Woman!
When I had my gyno check me out her response what that my uterus is fine, it's my bladder and rectum that are pushing against my vagina. Her recommendation? Kegels morning, noon, and night. after all the research mentioned above it seems like those aren't the answer.
My question to the lovely users here is: which streaming programs do you recommend? Would I be selling myself short by not getting the Whole Woman Solution? I was thinking of just getting the essentials with the remember course and the yoga package...any advice would be welcome!

Hi Maria and welcome. Here's my opinion. Everyone needs a comprehensive course, and you will get a lot of bang for your buck with the streaming version of First Aid for Prolapse (the original). There are just a lot of lifestyle tips and general information that you will miss out on if you don't go for one of those two products (FAFP or WW Solution). WW Solution is newer and has some awesome things thrown in that aren't anywhere else.

That being said, the essentials will get you started and you will probably want to build upon that very soon. And WW Yoga is great....some of my favorite stuff. I just think everyone needs at least one or the other of the comprehensive courses. Good luck and have fun with whatever you choose. It's a wonderful journey into a true understanding and appreciation for that awesome body of yours. - Surviving

I honestly didn't even check what was included in the FAFP package! It looks super promising. You're totally right. No matter what I get I can always build on it because this is forever. Thanks again, Surviving!