GIVING UP KEGELS FOR GOOD!

Body: 

So, I am officially one week into my Whole Woman journey, and experiencing quite a shift in my learning curve. As a personal trainer, my ideas of fitness have been quite different in the past and I am so grateful to have found this information which adds to my growing knowledge of holistic fitness. After enrolling in several of Christine's courses, I have given up many years of kegeling, thinking all along I was holding things in, only to end up in vaginal prolapse, that was probably caused by my extensive kegels! Who the hell knew! And why in the hell doesn't the medical profession know this?! Seriously, how can they have the whole hip structure thing wrong???? I am blown away that I was incorrectly taught hip anatomy!!!!

My prolapse had gotten so severe before Whole Woman that it prevented me from urinating first thing in the morning. Now, thanks to Christine's potty posture, I can pee when I wake up which I consider wonderful progress. I can still feel the bulge, yet it is no longer hanging out, which again I consider awesome progress! No more kegels, like ever in my life. Hormone cream and kegels were the only advice I was given by my doctors.

Much love, many thanks, and keep up your great work Christine! I for one will certainly be advising and training women differently in the gym as well as fully embracing my freely breathing belly now!

Peace & Blessings for the new year! I am looking forward to my continuing journey as a Whole Woman!

Learning the truth about kegels is something that seems to start bringing things into focus for so many of us. If they worked, why are so many of us professional kegelers ending up with prolapse? Maybe they are part of the problem, not part of the solution! Part of the cause, not part of the "cure". We feel like we have been let down by those smart folks that we went to for advice all these years. And we have been.

So glad you are off to such a great start. I wish a happy and healthy 2018 to everyone here, with special thanks to you for such a great post. Hope lots of newbies are paying attention! - Surviving