Just wanting to vent alittle

Body: 

Hi everyone,

I hope this day finds everyone in good spirits and humor. I'm kinda like the rest of you. I'm always checking myself to see if my prolapse went away and some days I can barely see it and other days it's like jumping out in front of me. I'm kinda scared to take chances too. Iw ant to go swimming so bad but I'm scared to get in the water and scrwe up my prolapse and other things. It seems like I am wide open and I just do not like that feeling. It really does help to vent and let it all out. I'm so happy to have this place to release all of my thoughts. I keep asking myself if it will ever go away or will I end up having to have it all taken out? The doctors I see aren't much help. They want to do surgery because it's more money in their pocket. They are suppose to be working for us but it never seems that way. I'm glad we have this place to go to and help each other out. I'm thinking about buying the chinese herbs to see if that makes a difference. If anyone out there wants to talk or chat about this, feel free to email me: [email protected]

Hugs to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally

I agree that this site adds a lot of peace to dealing with prolapse. It is so comforting to know we can come here to vent or receive encouragement, advice etc.

As for swimming I think you should give it a shot, especially front crawl. I find laying on my front very relaxing because I know all of my pelvic organs are resting forward instead of back. Plus flutter kick is wonderfull to tone your leg muscles and butt which help with the posture.

As for going away, I don't think that will ever happen but I am hoping there will come a time that I can "live" with my prolapse. Right now I am managing but I still need more relief of my symptoms to "live well" with my prolapse. I can't wait to try a diet change once I'm done nursing.

What I really appreciate about Christine is that she offers ways to heal and stabilize without invasive methods.

hi everyone ,im a bit new to this board ,but i want you to know what a differance it has made to my life.
i now know im not alone with this situation.i was going to say problem ,but its not a problem anymore.i feel incontrole of my life again.and i know have somthing else to think about other than the loss of my baby.i needed to take my life back and this board has helped me do that.i now feel i have a choice as to what happens to my body and its in my hands and not some male dr who thinks he knows best.
i have started back on the RLT,and i havent had any more headache(one of my few posts).i have found a lady who does the alexander thingamyjig.im seeing hewr next wk.im still looking for the books and dvd.
i do hope i can get to know you all better and hope to learn from your experiances.

thinking of you all.

serena

everything happens for a reason.

Hi Serena

It's amazing how much difference it makes to have people around you who have been where you have been. I'm so glad your finding Wholewoman has made such a difference.

cheers

Louise