Two questions: Light-headedness & vagina "leaning" to one side

Body: 

Hi,

I had a wonderful Skype consultation with Christine yesterday! I told her talking to her was like meeting a friend :) I had two questions that I realized I forgot to ask, but would love to pool the knowledge of the forum about.

1. I sometimes feel light-headed when I try to breathe deeply in WW posture, especially when I'm sitting. I've felt this before when I try to do deep breathing. Any thoughts as to what might cause this and any solutions?

2. I've always felt like my vagina is more oriented to one side (to the left). Is this common? Is it simply a sign of a lack of balance in the pelvis and body as a whole? My daughter was ascynclitic and my labor and second stage were very long. Could this have contributed to her malpoisition?

Thanks!

Forum:

Hi CJ - I googled your question regarding deep breathing causing light-headedness. There was a common thread about exhaling carbon dioxide faster than the body produces it; the suggestion was to slow it down, until your body adjusts. I don't know what to say about question #2 except let us know if it changes as you get more and more into the posture......interesting question.- Surviving