Rectocele cystocele incontinence please HELP

Body: 

Help!! I am so frustrated I feel like I can't function. I can deal with the heavy feeling, spot bleeds, uncomfortable, not being able to go to the toilet properly etc. what I can't handle is the constant leaking of urine!! Are there any tips/tricks to reduce this symptom? I am waiting for a consult to a urologist/gyno but it's 4 months away. I'm just not coping with this any more. I am 30 years old. The incontinence started at 22 after the birth of my first child. It has progressively gotten worse and two months ago everything just dropped. I am scared. Scared to go to the bathroom for fear it will get worse. I am so depressed over this. I can't wear pants for fear of leaking. I feel so broken and alone

Hi Motherof2Aust and welcome,
The whole woman work is especially important during our childbearing years, because along with natural healing, the posture helps pull our organs out of the vagina and into the lower belly where they belong. Th more we take on this natural posture, the more those nagging symptoms go away.
The bonus here for you is that Christine has also come out with a urinary incontinence program that addresses your specific issues. It is well worth checking out.
Have a good look around this site and the whole woman store. Come back here with any questions you may have.

Hi, I was diagnosed with a prolapsed bladder last year (7 months post partum from baby #1). I only had to deal with it for about a month, as I then became pregnant again. The prolapse has returned mid way through my pregnancy, but nowhere near as bad as it was last year.
I too am afraid.
I wear cloth pads, continuously, as when I don't then I accidentally leak.
Things that can help is definitely go to the bathroom when you feel the need to. I avoided going to the bathroom for years (I'd go from 7 am to 4 pm without any bathroom breaks, unless on my period) and I believe it's contributed to my problem.
You're not alone!
Big hugs!

The forum rules:

http://www.wholewoman.com/forum/disclaimer.html

Lacy Ann,
You need to get permission to post other websites, videos, or materials on this forum, per rule 5. Just contact Lanny and Christine to see if it is something that goes along with the whole woman materials.

Didn't know, saw someone post an outside article, thought it was ok. I've edited my comment.

This is something that we as moderators have to watch. At times, it's obvious that someone who is not a newbie here, just wants to share an article from the media, for comment. This is distinguished from someone we don't know, creating an account to post a link that could be spam.

But it is a different matter for a newbie, not even pursuing the WW work, to recommend resources that may or may not be consistent with the truths that we teach. Someone new coming to the Forum would not know the difference. Please re-read the entire guideline page to remind yourself why this Forum exists. - Surviving