looking for advice on how best to prepare for next pregnancy with pop?

Body: 

also I'm waiting impatiently for a new edition of the "saving the whole woman" book. Any news about the book?

Hi Baby2016,

Your question gives me an opportunity to talk a bit about what Lanny and I have been up to these past weeks and months.

First of all, the website is in the process of a huge upgrade. Other than the forum, the rest will be completely different. I refuse to change the forum, because I’ve felt from the beginning that women who can’t afford to buy anything should at least have access to our work and other women with these conditions. It also means trolls have access to us, but we do the best we can to delete them.

I have been weaving the best of old and new WW footage into a new prolapse course. There was actually an original First Aid for Prolapse video filmed at our former home in the mountains east of Albuquerque way back in 2004. We sold it primarily on VHS until we recreated the program I believe in 2007. Although we don’t have access to the original footage because it was not filmed by us, we do have a master copy of the video to work with electronically. I’m so excited because I’m going to include the original FAFP workout, which I think very few of you have ever seen. I hadn’t looked at it for many years and thought it was nothing I would want to make available again. Imagine my surprise when I watched it and realized it is a great little program and contains all the important elements of the WW work. All women who have bought the current prolapse course will have free access to the new one.

Don’t hold your breath on the re-write of STWW though. Lanny is insisting we find a major publisher this time, instead of trying to publish it ourselves. We’re going to be in our 70s before we know it (he’s turning 70 in April) and need to begin seriously planning our “exit strategy” so the WW work will remain available in the world long after we have moved on.

Anyway, the new video program should be available by the end of next week. I have already recorded the voiceover and Lanny is working long hours in his editing studio putting it all together.

There will also be a new program on bladder health, which is not contained in the incontinence course.

Now I need to get back to the menopause program I was intently working on before getting sidetracked re-designing our whole product line!

Christine

The best thing to do is simply to immerse yourself in the WW work. There are so many resources available. Ideally you want the posture and practices to be second nature. You are lucky beyond words, to be able to incorporate all this wisdom into your life while you are building your family. Many of us who didn't get hip to this until after menopause, are envious. -- Surviving