Diet

Body: 

Hi everybody!

I have recently switched to a diet which is for the most part an anti-inflammatory diet. But can someone help me understand exactly why a proper diet aides in prolapse healing? It just helps me stay on track if I understand why I am doing something.

Forum:

Hi KylaRae03,
Diet is really personal for each of us, finding what helps keep us running smoothly without getting bound up or having too loose of stool. An anti-inflamatory diet is a big first step. Add in some fermented food as well. You may also want to look into Christine's gut bacteria video; she really covers all this so well.
Diet, along with posture work, and proper toileting posture can go a long way in helping our prolapse.
There has been much discussion about this on the forum, so type in some key words in the search to find more about this or other subjects you may be interested in.

I have read about red clover and horsetail teas and was wondering if it matters to use the tea or the tinctures (oils) and how do you use the tinctures? Orally? Was just looking on Amazon to purchase and so many types of product.

Christine actually talks about drinking red clover tea daily to help with those menopausal symptoms. You can also find it in your local health food store.