*New* First Aid for Prolapse program on sale now!

Body: 

Hello Whole Women!

I’m very happy to announce that the new First Aid for Prolapse video program is now on sale here:

https://wholewoman.kartra.com/page/85g11

This is a weaving of the best of the old and new Whole Woman body of knowledge on pelvic organ prolapse. It will replace the WW Solution to POP course, and we are retiring both that and the old First Aid for Prolapse dvd/video. Anyone who bought Destination Prolapse Free or The Whole Woman Solution to Pelvic Organ Prolapse will be automatically upgraded for free. Anyone who bought the First Aid for Prolapse video/dvd will receive a generous discount toward upgrading to the new course.

Most of you probably aren’t aware that there was an even more historic First Aid for Prolapse video (on VHS!) going way back to 2004. We’ve included some of that footage as well as the original FAFP exercise program.

Every day I am grateful for the WW work, which has kept me strong, healthy, and moving forward in life. It is a true blessing to live and breathe in our sacred geometric shape, which I have shown throughout the years is composed entirely from the Golden Proportion. Life presents us painful and seemingly impossible hurdles, but the most helpful remedy I have ever found is simply staying present with our natural breath as it creates, moment-by-moment, the spiraling vessel that is our body! Our pelvic organ support system *is* this divinely proportioned vessel!

Please support WW by adding this new program to your WW library. We are in the midst of redesigning the entire WW website, but needed first and foremost to upgrade our flagship prolapse program. I hope you find it inspiring and life-changing!

Wishing all of you well,

Christine

Does the new video have demonstrations of the posture, breathing and exercises? I find it very hard to just go off of diagrams or written instructions, Its so much easier with a demonstration on video!! Thank you!

All of the above. Also, I hope very soon to be putting up my own videos on YouTube. My hope is that additional questions you may have can be asked here and I will try my best to create a short YouTube video on the subject. My DH has been my director, camera man, editor, and marketer all these years, and I can't possibly bother him with YouTube videos as well. It can't be that hard to figure out! :-)

Hi
I'm confused because I have a DVD site and now I see that you recommend learning more, I do not want to buy duplicate items and it's confusing
If I have rectocele rectum prolapse and enterocele
What should I purchase?
i have thoese:
https://www.wholewomanstore.com/Whole-Woman-Fundamentals--Posture-and-To...
https://www.wholewomanstore.com/Whole-Woman-Lectures-1-and-2-bundle-Vide...

you recomend in orher post about thoese:
https://whole-woman.thinkific.com/courses/whole-woman-fundamentals
https://whole-woman.thinkific.com/courses/the-whole-woman-way-to-vulva-v...

is it the same??
And if there is a difference, what is the difference in relation to my problem?

what about the cours for my problem?is this cours have the same content in the dvd above?
https://wholewoman.kartra.com/page/85g11

thank you

Kalanit,
The fundamentals video is very basic covering posture and toileting.
The lecture series covers vaginal health and gut bacteria. The Whole Woman Way to vaginal vulva health is another earlier vaginal health video.
The new program is a combination of the more in-depth videos Whole woman solutions and First Aid for prolapse, so if you want to dig in deeper, this one will cover more than the fundamentals video does.
The vaginal health videos are separate.

U tubes would be awesome! Please let us know when they are out!

Hello. I am excited about the new material and just found out about it on this last day before the discount deadline.

I purchased the Whole Woman Solution to POP in October 2017. If I am reading the material about the new offerings I see that I should be automatically upgraded? Is that true?

However I received an email that by midnight tonight I can get the program for the discounted price of $99. Is it possible to get info on this before midnight?

What is the process for returning the new item if not satisfied with in 60 days. I sense that this new material will have enough new content but if I find it does not can I use the 60 day return offer?

Thank You.

hi chooseit,

i'm working on setting up the upgrades for women who have purchased the whole woman solution to pelvic organ prolapse. i'll have more information on this later today or tomorrow at the latest.

lanny

Kalanit,
You can, of course wait for Christine to answer your question as she does pop on the forum on occasion. But, from reading over your older post, I am getting the idea that you are looking for a program specifically for rectocele. The method for all prolapse is the same, whole woman posture.
There are things women have done a little differently with rectoceles as in splinting during a bowel movement, but as you work on your posture, drawing those pelvic organs more into the lower belly, this will be less necessary.

You have listed 2 vaginal health videos; one is older and the other one is just newer with more information, and the addition of the gut bacterial health section.

The fundamentals video is simply a basic overview of posture and toileting.

Christine can come on and explain it in more detail or give you more suggestions, or you could go to the whole woman store and really read the descriptions of the programs, so you can get a better understanding of them.

...I couldn't say it better than Aging. The new program is for all women who want our most in-depth information on the subject of pelvic organ prolapse.

Thank you dear aging
As you see,christin didnt explain
So because i am not english speaker its hard for me to understand the difference,you see?
So you say that my dvd is old?
What the difference between tge new cours and the two new links i added?
Please explain again and will hope it will be the last time

Hi Kalanit,
I didn't say your dvd is old. You said you purchased the fundamentals video? The difference between that and the new program is that the fundamentals only covers posture and toileting. The new program covers much more.

Have you been been going over the fundamentals video, and are you able to translate and understand the basics of posture? Do you have someone close to you that can help with the translation? That would really help in better understanding of this work, because learning the posture is the most important part.

Thank you Lanny.

i am understand English and I'll manage, just do not understand slang and certain connections
Unfortunately, the information about the videos and the course is very vague, and I want to be sure that I am buying because this is not a small amount for me

There are some problems and Lanny has been working hard to get everything fixed. You can read his post here:

https://www.wholewoman.com/forum/node/7756

If you have already made a purchase and you are having problems, you might want to contact him directly through Customer Service. - Surviving

Hi Kalanit,
You said you do have the Fundamentals video? Why don't we start with that, and then when you are getting the hang of things move on to another video. How are you coming along with that video? Is it making sense to you?

I didnt start with that :)

Kalanit,
So did you purchase anything yet? There have been some changes in the store, and many of these programs are no longer available. So, there is one general program now that you can start with, here:

https://whole-woman.thinkific.com/courses/first-aid-for-prolapse-video

And, if you want additional exercises, those are here:

https://whole-woman.thinkific.com/courses/the-whole-woman-exercise-bundle

Kalanit,
So, you have(purchased) the whole woman lecture series, and you have(purchased) the Fundamentals video covering posture and toileting?
If these are the ones you have, can you tell us what you think about them?

The link above in Christine’s post does not work. It goes to a page with a title and large black rectangle and then automatically to an expired countdown with a new link that also does not work (cycles through the same thing). I read Lanny’s post that migration to Kartra is causing problems with emails and spam, but there is no post about problems with purchasing. I’ll check in at a later date.

The link above was for the promotion, which has expired. If you are looking to make a purchase, you can do so from the Store. Let us know if you are having any problems. - Surviving

That i didnt whach it yet
So you still recommend me to buy the 2 courses?

Kalanit,
Just watch what you have first, and then come back and tell us what you think of them.

I wish the videos had closed captioning available, will that ever be a option?

I did check on the store initially after encountering the expired promotion. That screen (expired promotion) has a link that could just take you to the store or to somewhere else that then offered a link to the store, but the link just repeats the expired promotion countdown and black rectangle. From the description in the Store it wasn’t clear to me that this is the new video, especially given the website upgrades and new download control. Is it??

Hi Sculler2x,
If you are still having trouble, contact Lanny. He would be best at helping you with this.

I'm not experiencing any problems with the store today. Try this link:

https://whole-woman.thinkific.com

What's the link, please?

If you are having trouble logging into your account, please go to the Contact Us tab above, and e-mail Lanny in Customer Service. If you made a purchase, you would have received an e-mail with all your log-in information. - Surviving

Every single customer service inquiry is responded to as promptly as possible.

We are more than happy to answer any and all support questions and comments having to do with the Whole Woman work. All technical questions and questions about products should be directed to our customer service desk.

Thank you,

Christine

Christine's post above was written in response to a new comment by Kalanit, which I see was removed. - Surviving

I watched the cd's
And the pustore is not new for me because its my natural pustore.
About the toaileting i need to try it,somtimes its help somtimes dosent
It was very short