IMPORTANT - New Whole Woman Course

Body: 

hi all,

we have been in the process of migrating to a new system for managing our lists of customers and friends of whole woman, in part because this new platform provides a built in membership site for hosting videos like our new course.

the company's name is Kartra. they are a new company. and apparently, two of the organizations who monitor large scale emailers have decided after our first three rounds of emails we have sent out through Kartra that we are spammers and have blacklisted us. i can only presume this is because these organizations have not seen the volume of email we have been sending out through Kartra before in spite of the fact we have been emailing this volume every month for years through other emailers.

the fact is, that we never buy or rent email lists. every email we have sent has been from an existing customer or someone who has responded to our ads and opted into our list. and we never share, rent, sell, barter, or exchange our list with anyone, ever.

but the organizations who monitor emailers don't know us and two have blacklisted us and insisted that Kartra close our account and not allow us to email through them. as a result, Kartra has summarily closed our account. and because of this, our loyal customers who have purchased the new course cannot access it.

it will take me some time to sort all this out, but in the meantime, if you click on the links in the emails you have received in the past three days, you will get an error message that the account is not active.

i will get the new course set up on our existing thinkific platform and let everyone know in the next few hours.

my sincere apologies for any confusion or inconvenience. this event has totally blindsided us.

but we'll get it sorted out and continue our work of providing women with the information and support they need to avoid surgery for the common issues of prolapse, incontinence, hip pain, and post-hysterectomy problems.

christine and i thank you for your ongoing support and for your patience during this bump in the road. please give me some time to work through this, because answering your email and helpdesk queries are very time consuming for me.

thank you...

lanny goodman
COO
whole woman inc.
and more importantly, christine's husband.

What's the new link?

If you are having trouble logging into your account, please go to the Contact Us tab above, and e-mail Lanny in Customer Service. If you made a purchase, you would have received an e-mail with all your log-in information. - Surviving

I have purchased the courses but never rec'd an email. I will contact Larry.