question for mummyduck13

Body: 

hi mummyduck13

i would like to know how this book you talk about in the forum helped your prolapse

Hi Kalanit - the book that we discuss often on the forum, is Christine Kent's "Saving the Whole Woman" which is currently out of print and undergoing revision. - Surviving

She talked about other book

Hi,
Are you referring to a book about eft that I mentioned?

How to heal yourself when no one else can by Amy B Scher
Is it helped your prolapse?
What eft book yoy read?

It all depends on how much you believing the power of the mind for healing the body. I personally found the book a great help alongside the whole woman work, but I have a deeply rooted belief in our minds abilitu to heal our bodies. I can’t stress enough that this isn’t a substitute for whole woman. The eft book is a fantastic technique for dealing with stress and anxiety.

It is not a cult here
I'd love to know how the book helped your prolapse with the power of thought
I'm really desperate

For our readers,
Stress and anxiety can be a factor in bringing on symptoms of prolapse, so by whatever methods you decide to relieve those symptoms, you will be doing yourself a great favor. I myself had extreme anxiety, adrenal fatigue, and high stress in my life. I researched and found changing my diet and working on getting those stresses out of my life really helped me. We each need to discover for ourselves how we want to do that.

With that said, it was the whole woman work that helped me the most with my prolapse. Christine's techniques, working on my diet, and relieving those stresses went a long way in helping to feel better; body, mind, and spirit.

I think this is also a great opportunity to bring up one of Christine's videos, The Whole Woman Higher Dimensions.
It has sounding, sunrise salutations, and meditation in it. It's a great video to visit for the first time, or to revisit if it has been awhile.

Mummyduck has answered your questions, and if her book suggestion interests you, I recommend you get the book for yourself. We share information on this forum. We do not exchange email addresses; we protect the privacy of our members. You can continue your discussion with Mummyduck right here. - Surviving

i am sure this method is gread
This week i will start to work with that

What prolaose you had?
Did they improve by this mind technic in this book?
Thanx