is there anyone here with rectal prolapse that got improve?

Body: 

with this tools of christine?
thank you

Hi lorin,
Whole woman work helps all the types of prolapse, because it is designed to get us back to our natural posture. The more we work on this, the more our pelvic organs get pulled into the lower belly and out of the vaginal space. That pulling nature includes a better re-positioning of the rectum.
Can you tell us a little about yourself and what you have been going through?

Its intresting to find about that stories with help

i am young girl with eds and very suffer from this problem
Didnt try anything
Want to find hope here
Do yoy know poeples cure themself from rectal prolapse?

We don't "cure" our prolapse, but we can stabilize and even reverse it, by returning to natural posture and training our bodies to hold the organs forward so that they are not crammed into the vaginal space. Thus we are living well with prolapse, instead of resorting to damaging surgeries which will only make things worse. It isn't hard, but it does require dedication. Here is what it's all about:

https://wholewoman.com/newpages/video/ww101.html

I don't know a whole lot about EDS. It may present special challenges. But the ability of our organs and muscles and tissues to move around, is one of the reasons why Whole Woman works. You have more of that mobility than the average person. I believe you can learn and follow these principles and see for yourself. - Surviving

Aren't the uterus, bladder and rectum attached to anything? Or do they just float around in there. How does the uterus work it way back up when it's laying at the bottom of the vagina. I have watched Christine's first aid videos and also read lots of articles. I still don't have a clear understanding. I'm just looking for hope for my uterine prolapse because I'm feeling so much anxiety and distress over it. They say there's no cure but it can be reversed. That to me is a cure isn't it?

Hi and welcome Sassi,

You need to watch the videos again until your understanding is increased, as we really can’t describe the anatomy any better here.

We’re very careful not to use the term “cure” because it implies that once these conditions are “fixed” you don’t have to worry about it again. When in reality, each moment, each day, we must remember to remember to align ourselves properly under the forces of gravity.

You are right. All the women, day in and day out, who write or call in to tell us their symptoms have drastically improved qualifies as an exceptional remedy and solution!

Christine