Emptying bladder

Body: 

Hi ladies.
I'm just wondering what you all do to help empty your bladders. I've tried leaning as far forwards as I can and I think it helps sometimes but not all of the time. Is there anything else I can try?
Also how long after practicing the WW posture did you start to see progress on being able to empty your bladder properly? Straight away? Or did it take some time to be able to empty your bladder with ease?

Hi Audrey,
If you haven't already, you may want to look into the Fundamentals program. This one has the basics of posture and toileting practices to help you get started. Once you get that down, you can look even deeper into this work with Christine's other programs.
There isn't a quick fix here. It takes time and diligence to get your pelvic organs moving forward into the lower belly and out of the vaginal space. It took me many months of really working on everything to get a nice decent flow.
And, do remember that you are postpartum, and natural healing along with the posture work can get you where you want to be with all this.

For months I used to empty my bladder on all fours first thing in the morning. I don't remember how long it took but eventually I didn't have to do that anymore.