Thank You!!

Body: 

Hi, I’m new here.

I’m so thrilled to have discovered the Whole Woman website.

I’ve recently been diagnosed with a prolapsed uterus and some degree of cystocele. I freaked out the day I discovered it. The prolapse was protruding through the opening of my vagina. I was terrified my whole uterus would fall out.

I had a ring inserted. The first one was too small, so I had a larger one put in. I was also referred to the local hospital for surgery. I thought surgery was a good idea, until I read about the operation online, and the complications one could expect. It almost made me cry.

It was then that I started to look for natural forms of treatment. The first site I found was a clinic that offered laser treatment, but it was very expensive. I looked further, and that’s when I found the Whole Woman website. I was so happy!!

I bought the First Aid for Prolapse & The Exercise Bundle, and have been learning to master the whole woman posture. I’m amazed, the whole woman posture has made me feel like a new woman. Lifting up my chest and opening it out has brought me back in touch with my femaleness in a way that I’ve never experienced before. I’m understanding that my prolapse is a healing process. It’s healing what I lost as a child.

I’ve also been doing the exercises, and the prolapse has shrunk in size. In the mornings, it’s very small, but in the late afternoon, it’s a lot bigger, although, thankfully, it remains inside my vagina.

I’m feeling hopeful and optimistic, and very determined to do everything I can to help my uterus and bladder return to their natural position.

Thank you so much for making this wonderful program possible, Christine!! Your work is simply amazing!! I share it wherever I can.

Also, I’ve been reading through the forum. It’s fantastic to see so many of you sharing the details of your own experiences with pelvic organ prolapse, and being so caring and supportive of each other. Thank you so much! It helps me enormously!

Much love xoxox

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and inspiring story. I couldn't be happier for you. This is exactly what WW has done for so many of us! Stay with it. We all have days when we doubt our progress, and it doesn't always follow a straight line. What you will continue to learn as time goes by, is how much control you have over this. The fear and panic of the early days, melts away, never to return. You really learn to "read" your body, and it tells such a wonderful story if you listen to it. Congrats and thanks for taking the time to share your experience here. Others will gain so much by reading your words. Keep us posted! - Surviving

Wonderful Bella!
Thankyou for sharing!
Christine and Lanny have helped so many of us change our lives!

All the best,
Aussie Soul Sister

Thank you so much for your lovely words! Yes, I am learning to listen to my body, and I'm really enjoying it. It's very empowering. As strange as it may sound, I'm glad this happened to me. I needed it:)

I wish you the very best too, and hope that your own process is everything you want it to be:)

Warm wishes to you.

Thanks so much for your message! It was lovely to hear from you. It was especially good because I'm from Australia too:)

All the very best to you too!

I hope we can stay in touch.

Warm wishes from me.

Unfortunately, I have developed cystocele over the years after delivering two 8 1/2 pound and two 9 1/2 pound babies vaginally 30+ years ago...my condition progressed to my bladder protruding out of my vagina...I just lived with it for the past two years...then I had two bladder infections and went to the hospital for treatment... IV antibiotics... and an MRI of my kidneys showed the kidneys slightly irritated and the hospital personnel calling them "blocked"...So on their advice I had a gyn doctor install a pessary to relieve the fallen bladder about 7 weeks ago. The other day I started to notice "strange" sensations after a bowel movement, a feeling of pressure in my rectum....I went online and it said rectocele....surgery...etc...Then I remembered Christine's book I bought years ago about natural alternatives...Saving the Whole Woman....I re-read the chapter on Pessaries and yes, some women develop new-onset rectocele associated with pesaaries. I definitely don't want any kind of surgery...I still have my uterus. I am considering my difficult options: wear the pessary and make the rectocele develop or remove the pessary and deal with bladder issues naturally. I found a supplement called D-Mannose after the second bladder infection that cleared it up without antibiotics. I lost the video that came with the book on posture...I need to get that video and try to adopt the correct posture Christine recommends....should I keep the pessary or not??

Hi FloridaGal,
That's really up to you how you want to proceed, because I think you are now aware of what long term pessary use can do. I would suggest, if you want to continue wearing the pessary, really start throwing yourself into the whole woman work. I would also suggest starting over by getting the Fundamentals video on posture and toileting as these are the most important aspects of this work. The toileting will especially help prevent any further UTIs, because it teaches us about complete emptying of the bladder.
And, if you still have that book, I would be reading it thoroughly again. It is one of the best resources of this work.

Thanks for commenting. Yes, I still have the book and I am re-reading it. It keeps me grounded!! Don't know where I put the video. I'll have to get it again. One second at a time...I was having dizzy spells yesterday and today....could be from the silicon pessary??? I know silicon wrecks havoc...or could be from my silver, amalgam fillings...five, I still have to get taken out....or even my Cipro poisoning I am detoxing from...take your pick!!! Sad, challenging....I cling to my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ daily. Hard for all of us, saved and unsaved, to live in this body. At least I am glad I don't look to doctors or surgery for options!!! I appreciate Christine's work and all the information. The world says: Oh, a little surgery would help that....then I remember my Whole Woman book and start reading again!!

Hi FloridaGal - when I bought my copy of the book 8 years ago (2nd edition, blue cover) it did come with a CD. It wasn't a video, it was really nice music to use for the exercises. I would agree with Aging Gracefully, time to look into getting some other resources that will help you greatly in conjunction with your reading. This would be especially true if the book you have is the 1st edition (orange cover). - Surviving