Cystocele or pubic bone 28

Body: 

hello please somebody help I am very confused. I am sure that I have a rectocele, no I cannot feel any bulge of it but there’s definitely fullness and tightness in my vagina which came after the day I strained on toilet and felt a lot of pain and preassure in my vagina and anus. Also since then I haven’t been able to evacuate all at once muscles of the anus contract before I am done and I am having to thrice a day
About the cystocele it started the day I felt urge to urinate again and again also I was not able to empty my bladder completely. at first we thought it’s a uti but the tests came out negetive thrice and my urologist referred my to the gynecologist. At home I was self checking my vagina for rectocele when I discovered that I have bulge just at the entrance on the front side. This bulge has always been there since I first explored my vagina which was three years back, I know it sounds strange but I was scared to put finger inside my vagina fearing my nails might rupture something.
Now this bulge because I was having the symptoms also of incomplete bladder emptying I thought is a cystocele. It could be a stone somewhere in the tract but if that was the case the urologist should have been able to figure it out in the radiology report.
I have read the self check article of the page and it says that the bulge should be smooth and squishy. Mine is not smooth it has very tiny soft lumps on the first layer and under that layer it’s not squishy it’s very hard.
The gynecologist said that all is completely normal and that the bulge that I am thinking is a cystocele is actually the pubic bone.. now the toilet posture has helped me a great deal which makes me think that i do have a cystocele. Is it normal for your vagina to have a bulge of pubic bone at the entrance. No I can’t see it in the picture like those pictures of grade 2 cyst but I can feel it.
Please help.
This forum has been a great support the day I self diagnosed my rectocele and cystocele I cried for 2 days in the fear of this no solution problrem and got very depressed because I had to stop my first project ever. But then I found this forum and I gained a sense of control via christine’s courses and members inputs. I can’t thank enough.
Pianist

Hi Pianist,
You may be overthinking all this and making it harder on yourself than you really need to. It really is soft and squishy to the front, soft and squishy to the back, and a firmer tube for the cervix. And, our vaginas are stronger than you think; whole babies come out of them, so you are not going to rupture anything by giving it a feel.

I think its time to throw yourself fully into the whole woman work, because this is the only way to start getting relief from your symptoms. Work on your posture, ww walking, firebreathing daily, practice your ww toileting, all the wonderful exercises Christine offers. Sometimes just diving into this is just what we need, so we don't just sit around and obsess about all the negative aspects of having prolapse.
Have you had a chance to check out Christine's new module in the First Aid video? Lots of great tips and information there to help you along.

Aging gracefully
Yes I’ve watched it completely the new module also twice it actually very good, clarifies a lot of things about breathing and I’ve been reading a lot... working on the posture walks and my breathing everyday.
But it is not soft and squishy I tried very hard it actually feels like a bone inside of what is a surface of tiny lumps. Does that mean it’s actually a bone is it normal to have pubic bone at the entrance?
Cystocele or no cystocele I do have a rectocele and I have to change my posture for good anyway. Which is beneficial for health in every way.
What I do not wanna do is check over something every few days and think that my posture isn’t working (if it’s something normal). No I am not stressing In fact I am very relieved after discovering this website, knowing that there are people who would be ready to help and offer genuine clarifications for which I don’t believe my doctors.

Pianist,
Your pubic bone can be felt to the front, but it is the bladder that is the soft squishy part inside the vagina which has fallen back. The lumps on the back wall that you are feeling is poop. You can feel it all up and down the back of the vaginal wall.
You are going to the doctor, and they aren't finding anything wrong with you, so that's why I wonder if maybe you are looking for problems that don't necessarily exist. Getting acquainted with our vaginas is great, but there comes a time when we need to move on from that, because, as I have said, it can become obsessive.

Hello aging gracefully
Thank you which means I have a rectocele not cystocele.
Thanks again